I think that your drawings are extremely clear. The use of the cam is practical and can solve the problem as well. As for the table, i think that the mechanism you use is very creative, using a spring to let the linkages keep the table.
Duck: The duck drawing is clear because it has dotted lines and faint lines but shouldn't the duck be over the toy car. Table: The table task's movable pivot might not move in place as I can see from the design. Other than that it is pretty clear.
I think that your drawings are extremely clear. The use of the cam is practical and can solve the problem as well. As for the table, i think that the mechanism you use is very creative, using a spring to let the linkages keep the table.
ReplyDeleteDuck: The duck drawing is clear because it has dotted lines and faint lines but shouldn't the duck be over the toy car.
ReplyDeleteTable: The table task's movable pivot might not move in place as I can see from the design. Other than that it is pretty clear.