Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Lesson 1 by Tshin Qi Ren (19)

1 comment:

  1. Q1. This mechanisms is used to carry and hold hot plates over to another place. This mechanisms works as a level which allows us to apply force to carry a plate with more ease and also lesser chance of getting ourselves burned.
    Q2. This is the nail clipper and its function is kinda obvious...
    Q3. Last but not least, the can opener. The 2 gears would move in different motion and therefore causing a cut onto the can. There are 2 points which needs force. The place where I held to close the 2 gears and also the gear turner which is black and not really seen able in this picture.

    Task 2.
    Most of the objects in my house are very big and tall. Like this book shelf. I marked the height I would be when I would stand there and like likewise, you see I can not touch the top shelf and thus I decided that building a rack and pinion with a staircase should solve this problem.

    ReplyDelete